By Susan M. Switzer
Brimming with common-sense suggestion introduced in a conversational, easy-to-read kind, inner Audit studies put up Sarbanes-Oxley: A consultant to Process-Driven Reporting is helping you rework uncooked information into useable details after which translate that details into actionable messages whereas complying with the SOX Act.
Read Online or Download Internal Audit Reports Post Sarbanes-Oxley: A Guide to Process-Driven Reporting PDF
Similar accounting books
Libby/Libby/Short wrote this article in response to their trust that the topic of economic accounting is inherently attention-grabbing, yet monetary accounting textbooks are usually no longer. they suspect most monetary accounting textbooks fail to illustrate that accounting is a thrilling box of analysis and person who is critical to destiny careers in enterprise.
Accounting: A origin is written for any scholar beginning a process learn in bookkeeping and accounting. in keeping with a brand new interpretation of the accounting version, the e-book starts off with a transparent and coherent advent to double access. It then makes use of the hot version to explain and illustrate the monetary workings of the constrained corporation.
Not anything can larger shield richly deserved source of revenue and support to amass wealth than savvy tax concepts. during this accomplished advisor, Canada's most appropriate tax specialist, Tim Cestnick, deals one zero one suggestions for year-round tax making plans that may keep Canadians from all walks of lifestyles millions of bucks on their tax invoice.
- OECD Tax Policy Studies No.16 Fundamental Reform of Corporate Income Tax (Oecd Tax Policy Studies)
- International Financial Management 3rd Edition
- The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers (3rd Edition)
- Accounting and capital markets - A European Survey
- Accounting for Derivatives: Advanced Hedging under IFRS (The Wiley Finance Series)
Extra resources for Internal Audit Reports Post Sarbanes-Oxley: A Guide to Process-Driven Reporting
The IIA, the foremost international professional association for internal auditors, says: Internal auditors have been confronted with a range of questions and issues related to their role and involvement in Sections 302 and 404 initiatives. 1 Accordingly, the IIA is establishing more inclusive standards in response to both the SOX legislation and subsequent directives from the various oversight agencies that protect the interests of investors. The IIA standards that most affect the report-writing process are reviewed in this chapter, followed by a look at some of the possible implications of SEC, PCAOB, and AICPA regulations and standards.
Step 4: Essentials versus Nonessentials The main complaint audit directors and managers make about internal audit reports is that the auditors include too much information (TMI). The cry of TMI needs to be taken seriously! qxp 11/21/06 5:33 PM Page 17 Process-Driven Reporting 17 examine a high volume of data, and it can be difficult to disengage from facts and figures that are fascinating, that necessitated time-consuming efforts, and that seem relevant at first analysis. ” Saying more than is necessary is generally more of a problem in internal audit report writing than withholding information.
4. Irv Diamond, Audit Committee Chair, telephone interview, March 2006. 5. Gwen Thomas, “SOX and the Database Professional: Mainframe Compliance Issues,” z/Journal, October/November 2005. 6. From Performance Standard 2430. A. Reprinted with permission. 7. A1. A. Reprinted with permission. 8. Michael Ramos, How to Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404: Assessing the Effectiveness of Internal Control (Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2004). 9. , CPA, CFE, Anderson Schools of Management, University of New Mexico, telephone interview, March 2006.
Internal Audit Reports Post Sarbanes-Oxley: A Guide to Process-Driven Reporting by Susan M. Switzer