By Bruce Mcpherson
Even if you’re relocating from Microsoft place of work to Google medical doctors or just are looking to easy methods to automate medical doctors with Google Apps Script, this functional advisor indicates you through instance tips on how to paintings with all the significant Apps Script services.
Use App Script’s identical of Excel’s item model
Target the main general elements of Microsoft Word
Automate tactics in Gmail, Calendar, and Contacts
Access the neighborhood shopper filesystem with Google DriveBuild and run functions in a browser
Store power facts conveniently
Render HTML content material according to HTTP requests
Automate the upkeep and production of pages and contentInteract with a leisure carrier or NoSQL database
Access Apps Script services from different systems
Read or Download Going GAS: From VBA to Google Apps Script PDF
Similar programming books
Packing the ability of computing device purposes right into a small cellular gadget, the iPhone SDK deals builders the facility to create dynamic, visually-appealing, and highly-capable cellular purposes, utilizing a similar APIs and instruments that Apple makes use of for its personal applications.
even though, harnessing that energy capability studying new instruments, new APIs, or even a complete new programming language.
iPhone SDK improvement is a realistic consultant to get you all started constructing purposes for iPhone and iPod contact. With it, you'll get a whole realizing of the instruments and strategies had to be triumphant at the platform:
* Use the XCode IDE to control your resource code, pictures, sounds, database records, and different program assets, construction your app and deploying it onto your personal gadget for testing.
* enhance your person interface the visible, code-free means, with Interface Builder.
* grasp the iPhone's particular consumer interface elements, together with tables, tab bars, navigation bars, and the multi-touch interface.
* attach your iPhone to the surface international with networking, take advantage of the facility of a relational database with SQLite, and rock out with top notch aid for audio and video.
* utilize the iPhone's special cellular APIs, like geolocation and the motion-sensing accelerometer
* Use XCode's robust functionality and debugging instruments to do away with reminiscence leaks, zombies, and different hazards.
* comprehend the method for packaging your program for end-user distribution via Apple's App Store.
With causes of the massive photograph and an eye fixed to the little information that you'll desire, _iPhone SDK Development_ may help you be triumphant on today's most vital cellular platform.
A complete advisor to debuggers: what they do, how they paintings, and the way to exploit them to supply larger courses
"Debuggers are the magnifying glass, the microscope, the common sense analyzer, the profiler, and the browser with which a application could be tested. "-Jonathan B. Rosenberg
Debuggers are an critical instrument within the improvement method. in truth, through the process the typical software program undertaking, extra hours are spent debugging software program than in compiling code. but, no longer many programmers particularly know the way to constructively interpret the implications they come back from debuggers. or even fewer recognize what makes those advanced suites of algorithms and knowledge constructions tick. Now during this super available consultant, Jonathan B. Rosenberg demystifies debuggers for programmers and indicates them the right way to make higher use of debuggers of their subsequent projects.
Taking a hands-on, problem-solving method of a fancy topic, Rosenberg explains how debuggers paintings and why programmers use them. most significantly, he presents useful discussions of debugger algorithms and strategies for his or her use, observed through many sensible examples. the writer additionally discusses a wide selection of platforms functions, from Microsoft's Win32 debug API to a wide parallel structure.
With its aid for Language-Integrated question (LINQ), C# three. zero has revolutionized C# programming, and bestselling writer Herb Schildt has up to date and increased his vintage programming connection with disguise it. utilizing conscientiously crafted causes, insider suggestions, and thousands of examples, this publication offers in-depth assurance of all points of C#, together with its key phrases, syntax, and middle libraries.
The Transactions on development Languages of Programming subline goals to put up papers on styles and trend languages as utilized to software program layout, improvement, and use, all through all levels of the software program lifestyles cycle, from necessities and layout to implementation, upkeep and evolution. the first concentration of this LNCS Transactions subline is on styles, trend collections, and development languages themselves.
- Cognitive Vision Systems: Sampling the Spectrum of Approaches
- Introducing Go: Build Reliable, Scalable Programs
- Programming in Prolog
- Applications of Nonlinear Programming to Optimization and Control. Proceedings of the 4th IFAC Workshop, San Francisco, USA, 20–21 June 1983
- Visual Basic® 2005 for Programmers: Deitel® Developer Series
- Dynamic Programming and its Applications. Proceedings of the International Conference on Dynamic Programming and its Applications, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, April 14–16, 1977
Additional resources for Going GAS: From VBA to Google Apps Script
An extension of the mixed integer rounding cuts of Nemhauser and Wolsey  to MICQO was given by Atamt¨ urk and Narayanan [2,3]. C ¸ ezik and Iyengar  studied the extension of the Chv´atal-Gomory procedure from MILO to MICQO. The Lift-and-Project algorithm of Balas et al.  developed for MILO was generalized by Stubbs and Mehrotra  to MICQO. M. Goemans and J. ): IPCO 2013, LNCS 7801, pp. 37–48, 2013. c Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013 38 K. N. Jensen Intersection cuts form a very important class of cutting planes for solving MILO problems .
Combinatorial Optimization: Polyhedra and Eﬃciency. dk Abstract. Balas introduced intersection cuts for mixed integer linear sets. Intersection cuts are given by closed form formulas and form an important class of cuts for solving mixed integer linear programs. In this paper we introduce an extension of intersection cuts to mixed integer conic quadratic sets. We identify the formula for the conic quadratic intersection cut by formulating a system of polynomial equations with additional variables that are satisﬁed by points on a certain piece of the boundary deﬁned by the intersection cut.
Theorem 3. 3 e e−1 -approximation. The All-or-Nothing Group Packing Problem For agap instances where each group Gi has a utility Pi > 0 if all of its items are packed, and 0 otherwise, we show that agap can be approximated within a small constant ρ ∈ (2, 3 + ε], for some ε > 0. Speciﬁcally, + ε)-approximation for all-or-nothing group Theorem 4. There is a ( 2(γ+1) γ m packing, where γ = kmax . 24 R. Adany et al. References 1. pdf 2. : Maximizing a submodular set function subject to a matroid constraint.
Going GAS: From VBA to Google Apps Script by Bruce Mcpherson