The way forward for the typical Fisheries coverage will depend on growth within the appropriate components of study. this is applicable to the total variety of administration judgements, the place special, trustworthy and whole information are necessary to tell those that needs to select the pursuit of latest actions, particularly within the sector of maritime fisheries, and the advance of promising new actions corresponding to aquaculture. on a daily basis the Director-General of DG XIV calls for increasingly more details to organize judgements with a purpose to have an effect on the way forward for all these locally who're depending on fishing and aquaculture. there's therefore a excessive point of direct call for from DG XIV. Over and above this quick and particular requirement for brief- and medium-term purposes, examine impacts the competitivity of the neighborhood. this can be one zone which favours the collaboration throughout frontiers of all those that search to strengthen wisdom. yet even though DG XIV is uniquely put to understand the significance of study into fisheries and aquaculture, there isn't any query of succumbing to the temptation to without delay keep an eye on the scope of analysis or its behavior. The inspiration of subsidiarity can top be understood by way of studying the prevailing constructions within the Member States. The fee needs to act in the beginning as a catalyst, via selling the flow of data and the coordination of study programmes.
Read or Download European Directory of Research Centers in the Fisheries Sector PDF
Similar european books
Coverage Making within the eu Union takes a clean view at makes an attempt to conceptualize the method of ecu integration. It explores the effect of the everyday works of coverage makers, curiosity teams and bureaucrats in influencing the surroundings during which treaty formula and ratification are taken.
Huge lakes are very important due to their dimension and ecological uniqueness in addition to their fiscal and cultural worth. optimum administration of them calls for a formal knowing of anthropogenic affects either at the lake ecosystems as such and at the companies they supply for society. the explicit structural and useful houses of huge lakes, e.
Acute radiation damage in guy has been amply reviewed long ago a long time (1-8). info for these experiences was once almost always derived from the Hiroshima and Nagasaki adventure (3), from radiation injuries as a con series of checking out nuclear guns and the applying of nuclear power (9-13) and from the intentional irradiation of sufferers, commonly for the remedy of malignancies and/or as conditioning for transplantation (14-20).
The lengthy tale of Greek terrorism used to be intended to have led to the summer season of 2002 with the cave in of the country's best terrorist agency and considered one of Europe's longest-running gangs, the infamous terrorist organization staff (17N). notwithstanding, instead of demoralising and emasculating the country's armed fight circulation, the dismantling of 17N and the imprisonment of its contributors resulted in the emergence of recent city guerrilla teams and an upsurge in and intensification of progressive violence.
- The Hungarian patient : social opposition to an illiberal democracy
- Work Life 2000 Yearbook 1 1999: The first of a series of Yearbooks in the Work Life 2000 programme, preparing for the Work Life 2000 Conference in Malmö 22–25 January 2001, as part of the Swedish Presidency of the European Unions
- Contributions from European Symbolic Interactionists: Conflict and Cooperation
- The Consistent Application of EU Competition Law: Substantive and Procedural Challenges
- Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimization: 13th European Conference, EvoCOP 2013, Vienna, Austria, April 3-5, 2013. Proceedings
- Kennedy, de Gaulle, and Western Europe
Additional resources for European Directory of Research Centers in the Fisheries Sector
Environment Name Address Head Tel. Rijksuniversiteit Gent - RUG Department of Applied Ecology and Environmental Biology Laboratory for Biological Research in Aquatic Pollution J. Plateaustraat 22 B - 9000 Gent G. PersoonIN. 99 Type of institute University DepartmentlHigher Education Institute Research activities Fisheries management Environmental problems and their impact on resources Ecotoxicological testing BioremediationlBioaugmentationlHigh rate algal ponds 24 Aquaculture Aquaculture/environment interaction Environmental impact assessment Algoculture Facilities Micro- and Mesocosms Staff: Scientists: 12 Others: 6 11.
Zoofysiologi Name Address Head Tel. 3532 1550 Fax 45 3532 1567 Type of institute University Department/Higher Education Institute Research activities Fisheries management Environmental problems and their impact on resources Physiological effect on fish of heavy metal ions Aquaculture Physiology Osmoregulation, growth, development and reproduction Facilities Controlled environmental chamber(s) Field site, electron microscope, specialized analytical apparatus 12 cubic meters recirculated experimental systems for fresh and salt water, plus smaller units (controlled temperature and daylight).
3. 4. 5. 6. 7: 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. BioProcess Bomholms Fiskerilaboratorium CARNITECH Cowi Consult AlS Lyngby Danish Institute for Fisheries and Marine Research - DIFMAR Danish Maritime Institute Danish Trout Culture Research Station Den kgl. Veterinrer- og Landbohoejskole DIFTA - Danish Institute of Fisheries and Aquaculture DTH - Danmarks Tekniske Hoejskole - AI and Vision Group - EMI Esbjerg Teknikum European Association of Fisheries Economists Fish Biology Research Center Fiskeriministeriets ForSS'legslaboratorium - FF - Lyngby HS'ljmarklaboratoriet Inland Fisheries Laboratory - IFLAB JAM AlS Jysk Teknologisk Institut Levnedsmiddelstyrelsen LUMETECH AlS - Carlsberg AlS MATCON NordSS'lmuseet Rauf og Sorensen AlS Shipmate Univ.
European Directory of Research Centers in the Fisheries Sector by (auth.)