By Stuart C. Shapiro
Read or Download Encyclopedia of Artificial Intelligence: A-N PDF
Best encyclopedia books
Air struggle: a global Encyclopedia is the 1st encyclopedia to record the total historical past of aerial strive against, from the primitive biplanes of worldwide warfare I to the subtle stealth combatants of the twenty first century. The greater than 900 entries, lavishly illustrated with images and maps, conceal all of it -- the 1st, the quickest, the top, the newest.
Probably the most strong forces in global tradition, American cinema has an extended and intricate historical past that stretches via greater than a century. This heritage not just features a legacy of hundreds of thousands of significant motion pictures but in addition the evolution of the movie itself, that is in lots of methods a microcosm of the background of yank society as an entire.
- Secret, Don't Tell: The Encyclopedia of Hypnotism
- Encyclopedia of Traditional Chinese Medicines - Molecular Structures, Pharmacological Activities, Natural Sources and Applications: Vol. 3: Isolated Compounds H-M
- The Encyclopaedia of Judaism, 2nd Edition, Vol 1 - A - E.
- Encyclopedia of American Indian History
- Röntgenstrahlen / X-Rays
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Science. Pheasants - Star
Extra resources for Encyclopedia of Artificial Intelligence: A-N
G. Buchanan and E. H. y, Reading, MA, 1984' MEMORY g. J. McDermott, Rl Revisited: Four Years in the Trenches,A-I Mag. ASSOCIATIVE (FalI 1984). V(3), 2l-32, Memory architectures can be classified as randoil, sequential, 10. E. Charniak and D. ASwemay gence,Addison-Wesley,Reading, MA, 1985' use think" (2), associative memories have found considerable 11. E. A. Rich, Artificial Intelligence,McGraw-Hill, New York, 1983. papers. innumerable in in hardware and have been discussed tZ. p. Winston, Artificial Intettigence,Addison-Wesley,Reading,MA, from This section overviews the use of associative memories 1984.
6. A. L. Samuel, SomeStudies in Machine Learning Using the Game 38. R. A. Kowalskr, Logic lor Problem Soluing, North Holland, Amof Checkers,in E. A. Feigenbaum and J. ),Comsterdam, L979. puters and. Thoughf, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1963,pp' 71-105' gg. W. F. Clocksin and C. S. , 7 . T. Winograd, A Procedural Model of Language Understanding, in Springer-Verlag, New York, 1984. R. C. Schank and K. M. ),ComputerModelsof Thought E. Language,w. H. Freeman,san Francisco,1973,pp. 152-186. MCC g. B. G. Buchanan and E.
Then, the legal in which playing, chess of case the in example, for as, early eighties, the first expert systemsthat performed complex heuristic knowlthe moves are a small, well,defined set, and the Probably appear. to began fashion cost-effective a in tasks of playing exlifetimes several devel- edge could in principle reflect most important of these was R1 (g) (now called xcoN), less clear, as, much is distinction the thoogh, perience. ur" the in example, for lon university and Digital Equipment corporation.
Encyclopedia of Artificial Intelligence: A-N by Stuart C. Shapiro