By Судаков К.В.
;Биологические мотивации КНИГИ ;НАУКА и УЧЕБА Автор: Судаков К.В. Название: Биологические мотивации Издательство: Медицина Год: 1971 Формат: djvu Размер: 4,6 Mb +3% Для сайта: www.mirknig.comКнига посвящена описанию таких эмоциональных состояний как голод, жажда, половое возбуждение, страх. Показана роль мотивации в приспособительных реакциях организма, патология и психофармакология мотиваций.Depozit documents zero
Read or Download Биологические мотивации PDF
Best biology books
Within the seventeenth century, Descartes placed forth the metaphor of the computing device to give an explanation for the functioning of dwelling beings. within the 18th century, l. a. Mettrie prolonged the metaphor to guy. The clock was once then used because the paradigm of the computing device. within the twentieth century, this metaphor nonetheless held however the clock was once changed via a working laptop or computer.
Whereas advertisement tools have elevated the utilization and the comparable literature has elevated, the standard of floor plasmon resonance (SPR) learn has been hindered through a scarcity of information of the strategies that impression the SPR sign. In floor Plasmon Resonance: tools and Protocols, specialists within the box current a large choice of functions regarding commercially on hand SPR tools.
In evolutionary biology, "intelligence" has to be outlined when it comes to features which are topic to the key forces of natural evolution. as a result, this quantity is anxious with the great questions which are appropriate to the evolutionary challenge. Comparisons of studying skills are highlighted via a close record on similarities among honeybees and better vertebrates.
This hugely researched yeast, which represents a process utilized by mobile biologists, geneticists and molecular biologists, has been given purely minimum insurance within the literature. Its houses make it an outstanding organism for DNA and similar biotechnology reseach. This ebook, that is the 1st try and collate present details in a single resource, could be a useful relief to these starting up tasks with this organism.
- Angiogenesis: In Vitro Systems Part A
- Biophotonics: Visions for Better Health Care
- Principles of Enzyme Thermistor Systems
- Epidermal Growth Factor: Methods and Protocols
- Inhibin, Activin and Follistatin: Regulatory Functions in System and Cell Biology
- Stem Cell Bioprocessing: For Cellular Therapy, Diagnostics and Drug Development
Additional info for Биологические мотивации
This suspension is then centrifuged at 17,000g in a Sorval GSA rotor for 30 min at 4°C, which pellets the cell membranes and other debris. The clarified cell extract, the supernatant, contains the soluble protein from the cell and is applied directly to the Fast Q column. 3. Fast Q chromatography 1. The extract is applied at a flow rate of 6 mL/min to the Fast Q anion-exchange column, which was pre-equilibrated with buffer A. 2. The column was then washed with 500 mL buffer A (5 mL/min) and proteins are eluted with a linear gradient of 50 mM to 1 M NaCl (100% buffer A to 100% buffer B).
The following staining method can be used for all gel electrophoreses described in the protocol. 1. 1% Commassie brilliant blue R250, 60% H20 (v/v). 2. Destain I: 10% (v/v) acetic acid, 30% (v/v) methanol, 60% H20 (v/v). 3. Destain II: 10% acetic acid, 10% glycerol, 80% H20 (v/v) (see Note 2). 7. Protein Concentration Two methods are employed for the concentration of crude extract or protein solutions during the purification protocol. 1. Nitrogen-pressurized stirred cell (Amicon): For concentration of large volumes, 50–1000 mL, we use the stirred cell according to the manufacturer’s instructions at a pressure of 50 psi.
2. The column is pre-equilibrated with buffer C, which contains 20% ethanol. In comparative runs, including and omitting alcohols, it was found that buffer C produced the purest GroEL. It is thought that the ethanol is effective in releasing GroEL-bound proteins/peptides, leading to a much cleaner preparation. At present, the underlying reason for this is not clearly understood. 3. 5 mL/min, and fractions of 5 mL are collected. Chaperonin elutes in a sharp peak close to void volume. Those fractions containing GroEL are identified by 4–15% native PAGE (8 µL sample, 2 µL loading buffer, and 1 µL applied to gel) and pooled.
Биологические мотивации by Судаков К.В.