By Sam Malone
Better examination Results can assist you increase confirmed research and examination options. step by step it courses you thru a few of the phases of studying from making plans your learn time, to interpreting, making notes, revising and getting ready for assessments.
Malone is a longtime bestselling writer who exhibits you ways to:
* examine successfully and keep time
* construct self assurance and notice your potential
* concentration your attention
* Make major notes
* learn resourcefully
* take on case studies
* keep an eye on examination stress
* keep away from universal mistakes
Learning to profit is a vital ability for college kids and lots more and plenty is understood concerning the brain's studying capability and the way humans study. this information comes in this ebook. Don't depend upon rumour, observe the systematic process during this publication to enhance your studying skill.
* indicates CIMA scholars tips on how to make the simplest use of worthy research time to cross assessments first time
* Explains how you can organise research, make notes, learn swifter and more desirable and increase reminiscence for maximising functionality within the examination room
* prime education advisor offers research and examination information for fulfillment, quite in CIMA assessments but additionally for wider enterprise checks and lifetime studying
Read or Download Better Exam Results: A Guide for Business and Accounting Students (2nd Edition) (CIMA Exam Support Books) PDF
Similar accounting books
Libby/Libby/Short wrote this article according to their trust that the topic of economic accounting is inherently attention-grabbing, yet monetary accounting textbooks are frequently no longer. they think most money accounting textbooks fail to illustrate that accounting is a thrilling box of analysis and one who is critical to destiny careers in enterprise.
Accounting: A origin is written for any pupil beginning a process research in bookkeeping and accounting. according to a brand new interpretation of the accounting version, the ebook starts off with a transparent and coherent advent to double access. It then makes use of the hot version to explain and illustrate the monetary workings of the constrained corporation.
Not anything can higher defend well-merited source of revenue and aid to acquire wealth than savvy tax techniques. during this accomplished consultant, Canada's optimum tax specialist, Tim Cestnick, deals one hundred and one information for year-round tax making plans which could retailer Canadians from all walks of existence hundreds of thousands of greenbacks on their tax invoice.
- Why and How Audits Must Change: Practical Guidance to Improve Your Audits
- International Handbook of Accounting Education and Certification. Published in Association with the International Association for Accounting Education and Research
- Accounting Made Simple: Accounting Explained in 100 Pages or Less
- Learning By Doing: Concepts and Models for Service Learning in Accounting (Service Learning in the Disciplines Series)
- First Steps in SAP Financial Accounting (FI)
- Contabilidad avanzada II
Additional info for Better Exam Results: A Guide for Business and Accounting Students (2nd Edition) (CIMA Exam Support Books)
Summarizing the key points in a presentation is critical to effective learning. This final step helps students see the big picture. It helps them determine whether the pieces of information they selected were the critical pieces as they begin to read the text. In memorizing anything it is vital to get an overview so that you understand the broad principles involved before you begin. A Mind Map is an overview of the key points of a text, and thus aids memorization and comprehension. When information is simply listed, it is difficult to prioritize ideas.
The worst thing you can do when you come to a stumbling block is get discouraged and give up. The learning curve suggests that in any learning situation you will have periods of rapid progress, slow progress and no progress. Periods of slow progress and no progress are called learning plateaus. Thus there is nothing unique or unusual about your situation; it happens to all learners. Pay particular attention to examples, as these are used to clarify abstract concepts and make them concrete and relevant.
Students use them as skeletal overviews to add to and customize, if they wish, while listening to the lecture. They also use them for revision and review purposes. The more personalized students make their Mind Maps, the more effective they are as learning instruments. Writing and reports Use the Mind Map technique for creating ideas and planning out your report. This will improve the clarity, conciseness, coherence, organization, logic and sequencing of the content of your report. In a business context, Mind Maps can banish writer’s block from letters, reports and memos.
Better Exam Results: A Guide for Business and Accounting Students (2nd Edition) (CIMA Exam Support Books) by Sam Malone